At the pedagogically supervised adventure playground Afritschgarten, children have plenty of space to romp and play, but also a lot of creative freedom. The children themselves determine whether they take care of the offers of the caregivers or whether they want to be on their own.
Year-round Gaming Pleasure
There is a lot to experience on the adventure playground Afritschgarten. Climbing, swinging, digging or playing ball games – children can play here during the week or work creatively. Children can develop freely here and let their own world and fantasies emerge. Children discover a lot of new things and make interesting experiences. Because the program or the adventure playground Afritschgarten has much to offer:
- Feed and care for animals
- Build huts
- Make a bonfire
- Bake bread and pizza
- Socialize with other people
- Works, crafts and repairs in the wood and bicycle workshop
- Creative arts projects (painting, sculpture, pottery)
- There’s also a cinema and a disco for the little ones
- Play lots of board, ball and motor games
- Camping, canoeing, cycling, climbing
- Participate in environmental and nature projects
For more information please visit here (in German).
Looking for other things to do for free in Graz and Styria? Check out this overview!